In order to prepare your tax declaration you will need the following information:
* W2 forms from each employer you had .
* Dependents Information and documentations to prove that they live with you and relationship to you. ( personal documents like birth certificates , social security card, schools records, medical records, day care records etc.)
* If you received Unemployment compensation you need will need to bring your 1099-G form.
* If you took some money out from your retirement plan you need a 1099R form.
* If you are self-employed , you need your record of Income and expenses report.
* If you have education expenses you will need the 1098-T form and records of your school supplies and books you spent during the year.